Homemade yogurt crafted in your slow-cooker yields the texture you prefer. It's customizable, so feel free to play around with your favorite flavors!
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup yogurt
- ½ cup assorted fruits
- Add milk and yogurt to the inner pot and mix well then close the lid.
- Select the [SLOW COOK] menu option, set the heat level to 1 and the cooking time to 6 hours.
- Press the [COOK] button to begin the cooking cycle.
- Once the 6 hours of cooking time has elapsed, refrigerate the yogurt for 2 hours.
- Top with your choice of chopped fruits to serve.
We recommend a multi-pressure cooker that has a Slow Cook feature like CUCKOO's