Clean and bursting with flavor from roasted red peppers and spices combined in one multi-cooker that does it all.
- 6 tbsp. olive oil
- 6 eggplants, peeled and cut in 1-inch chunks
- 1½ tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 cup water (180g)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 bell pepper, finely chopped and baked
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. tahini
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- Select the [BROWNING FRY] menu option then press the [COOK] button to begin preheating the inner pot.
- Once preheated, lightly coat the inner pot with olive oil.
- Add in the eggplants and stir occasionally with a heat-safe utensil. Cook for about 10 minutes or until tender.
- Once the eggplant becomes tender, stir in water and salt.
- Select the [VEGETABLE] menu option then set the cooking time to 20 minutes.
- Press the [COOK] button to begin the cooking cycle.
- Sauté the bell peppers in a frying pan until tender then add to the inner pot once 20 minutes of cooking time has elapsed.
- Drain the eggplant mixture then stir in 1 tablespoon of oil, lemon juice, tahini, salt, pepper, and cumin.
- Add the mixture to a blender and purée.
- Serve with bread or pita on the side.
We recommend a multi-pressure cooker with a browning feature like CUCKOO's 5-Quart/6-Quart Premium Multi-Pressure Cooker (CMC-ASB501F/CMC-ASB601F) made with premium materials for even heat distribution and ultimate browning.