Soften lentils fast in this nutritious chili, using one rice cooker that does it all! Enjoy a flavorful medley of warming ingredients.
- 1¼ cups red lentils
- 4 cups water (720g)
- ½ cup canned diced tomatoes
- ⅔ cup tomato paste
- 1 yellow onion, minced
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1½ tbsp. dried parsley
- 1½ tbsp. oregano
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper
- Purée tomatoes, tomato paste, garlic cloves, and bell peppers in a blender.
- Add all ingredients to the inner pot then close the lid.
- Select the [MULTI-COOK] menu option then set the heat level to 7 and the cooking time to 35 minutes.
- Press the [COOK] button to begin the cooking cycle.
- Once 35 minutes of cooking time has elapsed, sprinkle parmesan cheese then serve.
We recommend a multi-pressure with a multi-cook mode like CUCKOO's 5-Quart/6-Quart Premium Multi-Pressure Cooker (CMC-ASB501F/CMC-ASB601F) that ensures even heat and fast cooking. The best dinner or meal-prep for the week.