- 1kg butternut squash peeled and seeded
- 1 sage leaf
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 pieces ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- Oive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1/3 cups roasted pumpkin seeds
- Prepare butternut squash peeled and seeded, and cut it into small chunks.
- Select [Browning Fry] using [MENU] button, and press [COOK] button to preheat.
- Heat olive oil in a preheated inner pot. Cook onion, sage, salt, and pepper, stirringquickly.
- Cook until onions are translucent, and set aside. Cook half of the prepared squash chunks for 5 minutes, stirring lightly. Press [CANCEL] button.
- Mix in the rest of the squash chunks, ginger, nutmeg, and vegetable stock.
- Close the lid. Select [Soup] using [MENU] button, and press [COOK] button.
- Once the cooker has finished cooking, remove sage leaf from the mixture. Place in a blender and puree.
- Serve in a bowl. Garnish with roasted squash seeds.