- 1½ lbs. steak, cut into cubes
- 1 cup enchilada sauce (180g)
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- ½ cup water (90g)
- 10-12 large tortillas
- 2 cups Colby-Jack cheese
- Add steak, enchilada sauce, chicken bouillon cubes, and water to the inner pot then close the lid.
- Select the [MULTI-COOK] menu option then set the heat level to 7 and the cooking time to 40 minutes.
- Press the [COOK] button to begin the cooking cycle.
- Once 40 minutes of cooking time has passed, spread out a piece of aluminum foil then place a tortilla in the center.
- Add ½ cup of cooked steak onto the tortilla then roll the tortilla into a burrito, ensuring the edges are completely sealed.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the cooked meat.
- Drizzle extra sauce from the meat over the wrapped burritos then sprinkle with Colby-Jack cheese.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Wrap the burritos in the aluminum foil then bake for 2-4 minutes to allow the cheese to melt.