Louisiana Hot Shrimp
A spicy, peppery dish, this Louisiana Hot Shrimp steals the spotlight on any table. Make it easy and delicious with a multi-pressure cooker.Ingredients
- Shell on raw shrimp: 1lb
- Chopped garlic: 3T
- Butter: 4T
- Lemon: 1 piece
- Louisiana hot sauce: 3T
- Lemon pepper: 1T
- Cayenne: 1t
- Old Bay seasoning: 1T
- Level: 1
- Prep time: 10min
- Cook time: 30min
- Set cooker to [BROWNING FRY level.#5] and begin to melt butter.
- Once melted place garlic and slightly sautée in butter. [approx..2min]
- Once cooked place shrimp into the pot and cook till shrimp has an opaque white color.
- Once cooked remove shrimp and butter sauce into bowl. Take Louisiana hot sauce pepper, cayenne, old bay and lemon juice and place in bowl and mix together.
- Once mixed feel free to eat straight from the bowl.
Tip: Add paprika, Thyme leaves, cheeses (Parmesan Cheese, Pepper Jack, Mozzarella) based on your preference.
We recommend a multi-pressure cooker with a browning fry mode like CUCKOO's 5-Quart/6-Quart Premium Multi-Pressure Cooker (CMC-ASB501F/CMC-ASB601F) that ensures shrimp look and taste slightly charred.
Leave a comment