- Shell on raw shrimp: 1lb
- Chopped garlic: 3T
- Butter: 4T
- Lemon: 1 piece
- Louisiana hot sauce: 3T
- Lemon pepper: 1T
- Cayenne: 1t
- Old Bay seasoning: 1T
- Level: 1
- Prep time: 10min
- Cook time: 30min
- Set cooker to [BROWNING FRY level.#5] and begin to melt butter.
- Once melted place garlic and slightly Sautée in butter. [approx..2min]
- Once cooked place shrimp into the pot and cook till shrimp has an opaque white color.
- Once cooked remove shrimp and butter sauce into bowl. Take Louisiana hot sauce pepper, cayenne, old bay and lemon juice and place in bowl and mix together.
- Once mixed feel free to eat straight from the bowl.
TIP. Add paprika, Thyme leaves, cheeses (Parmesan Cheese, Pepper Jack, Mozzarella) based on your preference.