A lasagna packed with vegetables and covered in melted, gooey cheese. Make the entire dish on slow cook mode in a multi-pressure cooker that does it all.
Prep time 30min
Cook time: 50min
- Ricotta cheese: 3
- Egg: 2
- Lasagna noodle raw: 1/2lb
- Tomato sauce: 4c
- Sliced zucchini: 3c
- Sliced mushrooms: 3c
- Parmesan: 2c
- Mozzarella: 1c
- Basil: 1/2c
- 1. In a mixing bowl place ricotta, eggs and mix together.
- 2. Place pasta into bottom of the bowl then layer tomato sauce, ricotta mix, zucchini, mushrooms, parmesan and repeat this step 3 times.
- 3. Once layered cover with mozzarella and set cooker to [SLOW COOK level.#5] for 30min.
- 4. Once finished spoon portions on to a plate, garnish with basil and enjoy!
We recommend a multi-pressure cooker with a slow cook mode like CUCKOO's 5-Quart/6-Quart Premium Multi-Pressure Cooker (CMC-ASB501F/CMC-ASB601F) that means you won't need an oven or stove to make this easy, stacked dish.
Leave a comment