A classic tomato bisque soup that pairs perfectly with a crunchy grilled cheese. Make this the most convenient soup in your inventory with easy-to-use cooking modes.
Prep time: 20min
Cook time: 50min
- Butter: 2T
- Diced onion: 1/4c
- Diced carrot: 1/4c
- Chopped garlic: 2T
- Flour: 3T
- Low sodium chicken stock: 3c
- Tomato paste: 4T
- White sugar: 2T
- Heavy cream: 1/2c
- Sour cream: 1/2c
- Salt: to taste
- Set cooker to [BROWNING FRY level.#4]
- Place butter, onion, carrot, garlic, flour, and Sautée till onion is translucent. [approx..7min]
- Add tomato paste, chicken stock and sugar then set to [SOUP] setting for 40min.
- Once finished pour soup into a blender and add heavy cream and sour cream and blend until smooth.
- Once smooth pour in bowl and enjoy.
We recommend a multi-pressure cooker with a browning and soup mode like CUCKOO's 5-Quart/6-Quart Premium Multi-Pressure Cooker (CMC-ASB501F/CMC-ASB601F) that ensures even heat and fast cooking. The flavor of your tomatoes will concentrate in a pinch.