- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced chili pepper
- ½ cup lentil beans
- 2 slices ginger
- 300g sweet pumpkin, cubed
- 100g broccoli, head only
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 cups water (360ml)
- A little bit of minced cilantro (for garnish)
- Turn and secure the handle in locked position.
- Select [Browning fry] using [MENU] button, and set the level to 4 and cooking time to 5 minutes. Press [COOK] button.
- After preheating for a minute, add olive oil and onions, and cook until onions are translucent. Add and stir minced garlic, minced chili pepper, and chili sauce.
- Add and stir lentil beans, ginger, sweet pumpkin, broccoli, 2 cups water, and remaining sauces. Close the lid.
- Select [Multi cook] using [MENU] button, and set the level to 7 and cooking time to 50 minutes. Press [COOK] button.
- Once the cooker has finished cooking, serve on a plate.