Tender teriyaki pork loin with a punch of sweet, savory goodness from soy and pineapple takes no effort at all with a multi-pressure cooker.Ingredients
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin
- ½ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 3 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Place the pork tenderloin, soy sauce, pineapple juice, brown sugar, ground ginger, and 1 tablespoon of minced garlic in a zip-lock bag then refrigerate for 2-24 hours to marinate.
- Select the [BROWNING FRY] menu option then press the [COOK] button to preheat the inner pot.
- Once preheated, add the pork tenderloin to the inner pot and set aside the excess marinade. Cook the pork for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Stir in the sliced onions and minced garlic then sauté until translucent or for about 3 minutes.
- Press the [CANCEL] button to cancel the current function then add the reserved marinade and 2/3 cups of water to the inner pot and close the lid.
- Select the [MEAT] menu option and set the cooking time to 40 minutes.
- Press the [COOK] button to begin the cooking cycle.
- Once 40 minutes of cooking time has elapsed, allow the pork to sit in the inner pot for an additional 5 minutes on keep-warm mode.
- Remove the pork from the inner pot and allow it to rest before slicing and serving.
We recommend a multi-pressure like CUCKOO's 5-Quart/6-Quart Premium Multi-Pressure Cooker (CMC-ASB501F/CMC-ASB601F) that browns meat without additional dishes for the most convenient teriyaki pork loin.