- 450g apple, sliced 0.5cm thick
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Turn and secure the handle in locked position.
- Select [Browning Fry] using [MENU] button, and set the level to 5 and cooking time to 30 minutes. Press [COOK] button.
- After preheating for a minute, melt butter in the inner pot. Once melted, add brown sugar and stir until butter and sugar are incorporated. (Approx. 3 mins)
- Add apples, cinnamon powder, and lemon juice. Cook apples until fork tender. (Approx. 18 mins)
- Once finished, remove and place in a bowl. Top with oatmeal and serve.
Make it a la mode with a scoop of ice cream!