A smoky, savory chowder that comforts you on a cold, wintry day. Enjoy this low-maintenance dinner with a side of crackers or sliced baguette.
- 1 cup bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup carrot, diced
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1cup potato, diced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Salt, to taste
- Set the cooker on [Browning fry] level 6. Place bacon, onion, carrot, celery, and garlic in the inner pot and cook until bacon is brown. (Approx. 8 mins)
- Once brown, add chicken broth, corn, potato, and pepper. Set the cooker on [Soup] for 1hr.
- Once the cooker has finished cooking, open the lid. Pour in heavy cream and stir.
- Place soup in a bowl and garnish with green onion.
We recommend a multi-pressure cooker with a browning fry and soup mode like CUCKOO's 5-Quart/6-Quart Premium Multi-Pressure Cooker (CMC-ASB501F/CMC-ASB601F) that ensures the chowder develops toasty flavors and a thick texture.