A restaurant-worthy Singaporean Chili Crab steals the dinner show without stealing your time. Reduce prep, cook, and clean time using a multi-cooker that takes the guesswork out of making a fancy seafood dish like this. While fancy, you can still add ramen noodles to the remaining sauce to extend this meal even further.
Prep time: 20min
Cook time: 1hr
- Dungeness crab: 2lb
- Chopped cilantro: 1/4c
- Chopped green onion: 1/4c
- Chopped ginger: 2T
- Ketchup: 1c
- Honey: 1/2c
- Sweet chili sauce: 2c
- Chopped garlic: 3T
- Chopped jalapeno: 3T
- Rice wine vinegar: 1/4c
- Eggs: 1 pieces
- Take crab and cut into 4 pieces. Then place crab into the pot along with 1c water and set cooker to [STEAM COOK] for 15min. Once finished removing crab and liquid from the pot.
- For sauce set cooker to [BROWNING FRY level.#4] and add garlic, jalapeno, vinegar, ginger, ketchup, honey, chili sauce and bring up to slight boil.
- Once hot crack to eggs into mixture and stir.
- Once egg is cooked place cooked crab back into the pot and mix together.
- To finish, place crab and sauce on to plate and garnish with cilantro and green onion.
We recommend a multi-pressure cooker with a steam and browning fry mode like CUCKOO's 5-Quart/6-Quart Premium Multi-Pressure Cooker (CMC-ASB501F/CMC-ASB601F) that ensures even heat, fast cooking, and intense flavors.