- 1½ cups water (270g)
- ½ tbsp. butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- ½ cup sausages, finely chopped
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Pour 2 cups of water into the inner pot then place the steam plate inside.
- Grease a soufflé dish or small baking pan (18-cm diameter) with butter or nonstick spray.
- Mix sour cream, sausage, cheese, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Pour the mixture into the soufflé dish then cover with foil.
- Place the soufflé dish onto the steam plate then close the lid.
- Select the [MULTI-COOK] menu option then set the heat level to 7 and the cooking time to 25 minutes.
- Press the [COOK] button to begin the cooking cycle.
- Once 25 minutes of cooking time has elapsed, remove the soufflé dish from the steam plate and serve.