Prep time 30min
Cook time: 50min
- Cream cheese: 3/4c
- Milk: 1/3c
- White sugar: 3T
- Egg yolks: 2
- Egg whites: 2
- Corn flour: 1/3c
- Cake flour: 1/2c
- Place cream cheese, egg yolks, corn flour, cake flour into pot and mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl whisk egg whites and sugar until fluffy and stiff.
- Take egg whites and fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Set cooker to [STEAM level.#3] for 40min.
- Once finished remove let cool and serve.
TIP. You can make it softer or firmer by setting different steam time.