Enjoy the most tender, one-pot plan crab leg recipe coated in a savory lemon& garlic butter sauce for a moist, restaurant-quality meal at home.
- 1½ cups water (270g)
- 1 lb. crab legs
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tbsp. minced garlic
- 3 tbsp. butter
- ½ lemon
- Pour 2 cups of water to the inner pot then place the steam plate inside.
- Place the crab legs on the steam plate then close the lid.
- Select the [STEAM COOK] menu option then set the cooking time to 20 minutes.
- Press the [COOK] button to begin the cooking cycle.
- Preheat oil in a small pot over medium heat. Once heated, add in the minced garlic and butter to sauté.
- Sauté until the garlic is aromatic then squeeze in the juice of lemon.
- Once the cooking cycle has completed, serve the crab legs with the butter sauce on the side for dipping.
We recommend a multi-cooker for its steam setting like CUCKOO's 5-Quart/6-Quart Premium Multi-Pressure Cooker (CMC-ASB501F/CMC-ASB601F) that includes a steam plate to cook your crab legs to the most optimal texture.