Make carnitas that taste authentic, cook easy, and satisfy health goals. With one multi-pressure cooker, you can make delicious meat for tacos or rice using less oil than traditional carnitas.
- 900g pork sirloin
- 1 cup water (180g)
- ½ orange
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoon bay salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- Optional: Little bit of cilantro
- Place orange juice, pork sirloin, water, and assorted sauces in the inner pot.
- Close the lid. Select [Meat] using [MENU] button, and set the cooking time to 50 minutes. Press [COOK] button.
- Once the cooker has finished cooking, remove pork from the inner pot and slice.
- Serve with cilantro, tomato, and jalapeno according to personal taste.
We recommend a multi-pressure cooker with a meat mode like CUCKOO's 5-Quart/6-Quart Premium Multi-Pressure Cooker (CMC-ASB501F/CMC-ASB601F) that ensures meat browns, crisps, and tenderizes — all in one pot.
Leave a comment