An American classic made easy using premium Korean designed rice cookers that create perfectly sweet, salty, and savory baby back ribs.Ingredients
- 1kg baby back ribs
- 1 cup water (180ml)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- BBQ sauce
- Combine salt, brown sugar, red pepper flakes, paprika powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and pepper in a bowl.
- Cut the racks of ribs into 4 pieces, and brush all sides with sauce.
- Add a cup of water. Place the pieces to slightly overlap each other, in a shape of tipi. Close the lid.
- Select [Meat] using [MENU] button, and set the cooking time to 55 minutes. Press [COOK] button.
- Once the cooker has finished cooking, transfer the ribs to a pan. Brush with BBQ sauce and grill accordingly.
- Slice the ribs and serve on a plate.
You won't need a heating pressure rice cooker for this dish, so look into a basic rice cooker like CUCKOO's 6-Cup Basic Rice Cooker (CR-0671V) to fall-apart ribs with almost no effort.