Asparagus with Lemon Hollandaise
A tender asparagus with a lemon hollandaise compliments a fine steak or roasted chicken dinner.
Cook time: 30min
- Asparagus: 1/2lb
- Lemon: 1 piece
- Egg yolks: 3
- Butter: 4T
- Salt: 1T
- Cayenne: 1t
- Water: 1T
- Place asparagus in the pot with water and set to [STEAM COOK level.#1] for 15min. once steamed remove asparagus and water.
- Then set cooker on to [BROWNING FRY level.#3] and place butter in the pot and slowly melt.
- Once melted slowly add egg yolks one at a time while stirring continuously.
- Once eggs and butter are incorporated add salt, cayenne, and fresh lemon juice and stir.
- For plating, place cooked asparagus on plate and pour sauce over asparagus and enjoy.
We recommend a multi-pressure cooker with a steam and browning mode like CUCKOO's 5-Quart/6-Quart Premium Multi-Pressure Cooker (CMC-ASB501F/CMC-ASB601F) that ensures vegetables soften and sauces thicken.
Leave a comment